Submitted by: desandip168
I am inviting your kind attention to the following facts:
1) my supersplendor hero honda motor bike was stolen from my residence govt quarter on dated 04.12.2013.
On the same day i informed the manager, national insurance company krishnagar branch, nadia west bengal in writing.
2) i lodged case in the krishnagar kotowali police station regarding theft of my motor bike.
Case no 1766/13 dated 04/12/2013.
U/s 461/379 ipc..
3) my insurance policy number is 154001/31/13/6200010021
Certificate no is 154001/31/13/6200010021
4) police investigation, inspection by the inspector of national insurance company, court judgement and procurement of f. R. T. Report, final acceptance by the judge of the court took too much time. Finally i became able to submit all the documents in the year 2015, october 2015.
3 years from the date of theft of my bike and 1 year from the date of submission of all mentioned documents including key of the bike, purchase paper, registration certificate have passed.
4) i had met d. O. Parimal babu and requested for paying my claim whose value is only rs 22500.00. But the said person told me that it would take more time as the case has been closed. But i don’t know the cause of closure of my case. What they did all were beyond my knowledge.
5) even today i talked with do mr parimal babu but he could not give me any assurance. He told me that they have sent the matter to the head office located in kolkata a few months ago and the matter is lying pending at their end.
I am feeling very upset regarding the progress of the matter.
I apprehend that i shall not get the compensation from the company till the end of life.
I am also concerned about the matter whether the company is only interested in collecting money from the policy holders and completely indifferent towards paying the compensation to the affected person.
Sir, i want justice in this matter and request you to be bold enough to intervene the matter with the office of national insurance company krishnagar branch for tendering total non co-operation so that i can get the payment without further delay.
My address is:
E/1 circuit house compound
Krishnagar, nadia, west bengal
Phone no: 9476312735
Email address: email@example.com.
Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter and mail me in the above mentioned gmail address at your earliest convenience.
Sandip kumar de
E/1 circuit house compound krishnagar nadia pin 741101. Ph no: 9476312735