Submitted by: Prafulla Kadam
I have purchase nokia 8 from kensha mobile, pune on 30th nov 2017. IMEI number of the phone is [protected].
I have faced so many problems in this phone form date of purchase and are as follows.
1) the back camera of the phone stopped working all of sudden, service centre replaced the camera. after replacement camera work fine.
2) 2 hours later of delivery SIM card detection problem arises, again went to services centre and get repair done.
3) two days later same problem arises along with wifi connection issue.
4) this time i have received the phone with doted display(faulty) and no resolution regarding sim detection & wifi connectivity.
5) yesterday i have give the phone to service centre for sim detection, wifi connectivity and display dots issue, now they are saying there is a problem in motherboard and will be replaced in 12 days.
6) they replaced motherboard and given phone on 14.05.2018, now problem is with WIFI and bluetooth.
7) submitted phone on 16.05.2018, job sheet no[protected]/180516/014, B M Gadgets, Karve Road Pune-Maharashtra 411004.
now can u please tell me why there are so many problems in this phone which is just 4 months old and i have paid almost 38000/- for this cheap phone.
i done want to repair my phone as this is not correct to open the phone 4 times within purchase of 4 months. quality of the phone is certainly in question.
i request you to please refund my amount or replace my phone with new one within 3 working days, otherwise i have to take support of consumer court & social media in this regards.
hope u can understand my problem.